GUIDELINES FOR YOUR 3-MINUTE VIDEO
1. Show us your home or actual rooms that you designed. This is the most important part of the home video!
2. You could also introduce us to your family or your favorite place, we want to see what is important to you.
3. Please show us your personality. Have fun with it! We want to see your personality from the moment the tape starts rolling.
4. Sum up your design style in one sentence and elaborate on what it means to you.
5. Show off and talk about one of your favorite designs.
How to shoot a quality video:
- DISTANCE: try not to be more than 10 feet from the camera, as the sound will be too faint.
- Do not chew gum or have candy in your mouth.
- Close the blinds, shades, etc. and turn on the lights. Make sure the room is well lit.
- Do not sit in front of a window or lamp, as this will create a silhouette.
- Turn off the TV, radio, air conditioning, ceiling fans or heating units or anything else that makes a sound.
- Do not wear clothing with any visible trademarks, logos or other copyrighted material that you don’t own and control.
- Have someone other than yourself run the camera. Make sure it’s someone with whom you feel very comfortable and who knows how to run a video camera.
Where to send the video:
Please email WhiteRoomVideo@gmail.com with the following:
- 3 minute video
- Two (2) photos of yourself
- Six (6) photos of your personal design work
- A legible copy of either your driver’s license, passport or state ID card